Tom Glass, ICE AIR National Accounts Director, gave a comprehensive presentation at the 2017 sales meeting at the ARIA hotel during the AHR Expo in Las Vegas. In addition to reviewing ICE AIR’s philosophy of building relationships, Tom delivered an overview of the company’s product line, including many of the innovations that were developed from customer feedback.
“We build our success on relationships,” he said. “Trust, people and quality are the center of our philosophy. You want to make sure even if you have an issue that the manufacturer will stand by you.”
Tom reviewed projects that included:
• Sky – 605 West 42nd St, the largest rental building in NYC – utilized 1500+ ICE AIR Water Source Heat Pumps (WSHPs)
• 606-610 West 57th St – the 2nd largest development project in NYC – two 28-story towers utilize 1,880+ “>ICE AIR hybrid water cooled A/Cs
• 70 Pine Street – the largest residential renovation in the country and is the eighth tallest in New York City, using over 1600 ICE AIR WSHPs Tom covered the full spectrum of ICE AIR products and innovations during the 45 minute presentation, including:
• ThermalGuard™, ICE AIR’s patented, thermally separated sleeve, which prevents heat or cold from the outside from entering, making the building envelope more efficient.
• Xstream Air™, a filtered system bringing in fresh air all the time to meet various Codes.
• Sound Shield, a quality-of-life code innovation to keep radiant outside sound to a minimum.