Ice Air RSXC-S Series Cold Climate heat pumps are efficient, sustainable, slim and sleek heat pumps designed for cold climate energy efficiency. Ice Air provides the best of both worlds – giving you the performance of a Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) system with the convenience of a packaged unit.
Category: New Construction/Retrofit
- RSXC-S Brochure
- RSXC-S Product Sheet
- RSXC-S Written Submittal
- Ice Air Electrification Brochure
- Ice Air Limited Warranty
|Series Model #||RSXC09-S|
|Cooling Capacity (Btu/hr)1||7,500|
|Cooling Capacity Range (Btu/hr)||6,300 – 11,800|
|Heating Capacity (Btu/hr)2||7,500|
|Heating Capacity Range (Btu/hr)||5,200 – 12,600|
|Current in Cooling Operation (Amps)||5.9||3.3|
|Power in Cooling Operation (Watts)||682|
|Current in Heating Operation (Amps)||5.5||3.0|
|Power in Heating Operation (Watts)||682|
|MCA (without Electric Heat)||10.6||5.9|
|MOCP (without Electric Heat)||15||15|
|Evaporator Motor Nominal HP||1/25||1/25|
|LOW AMBIENT PERFORMANCE|
|Heating Capacity @ 10°F||6,100|
|COP @ 10°F||2.00|
|Heating Capacity @ 5°F||5,600|
|COP @ 5°F||1.75|
1. Rated performances in cooling mode @80°F/67°F DB/WB Indoors and 95°F/75°F DB/WB Ambient
2. Rated performances in heating mode @ 70°F/60°F DB/WB Indoors and 47°F/43°F DB/WB Ambient
3. If the electric heat option is selected, the heat pump operation is disabled and electric heat enabled below -5°F (+/- 3 °F).
4. Units without electric heat will operate below -5°F with derated performance. Performance below -5°F has not been certified.
5. Electric heat is recommended in markets that may experience ambient temperatures below -5°F.